No job too big or too small. We have got experienced staff who are capable of performing the most complex repairs to road vehicles such as:
- brake discs and pads replacement
- we also offer brake discs skimming to more expensive brake discs
- Clutches and dual mass flywheels
- we always fit branded clutches (LUK, Sachs etc)
- suspension arms
- coil springs
- stabiliser links
- track rod ends and inner tie rods
- steering racks
- steering columns
- we can repair or replace the exhaust if it is not repairable
- Engine swaps
- Engine related repairs
- timing belts
- timing chains
- turbo chargers
- EGR valves
- cylinder head gaskets
- And many more
Before we fix, we always contact customer with the the price, so there are no surprises when collecting the vehicle.
We give one year parts and labour warranty to each part supplied and fitted by us.
If you are after second hand parts (engines, gearboxes etc) we can help finding them on Ebay but we don’t supply. However, we are happy to fit them and customers can send them directly to us.